What is the practice of strategic interaction design?
Summaries and Questions
The structure and behaviors of interactive products, services, and systems.
- Dan Saffer - Designing Microinteractions
- Defining an Interaction Model: The Cornerstone of Application Design
- Interaction Design Tactics For Visual Designers
- Users Don’t Hate Change. They Hate Our Design Choices.
A visual representation that shows a key sequence of a task.
- Tools for Mobile UX Design: Task Flows
- Stop Designing Pages And Start Designing Flows
- UX Glossary: Task Flows, User Flows, Flowcharts and some new-ish stuff
- What are Task Flows?
User Experience Strategy
Defining a set of end-user goals in relation to design and development work.
- 3 Keys to Aligning UX with Business Strategy
- How Design And User Experience Translates To The Bottom Line
- Making Research Actionable: An Introduction to Design Criteria
- Planning Your UX Strategy
- There is no such thing as UX strategy